Our hospital is
designated as the functional hospital and key hospital of the cooperative medical care of cancer in Osaka.
- Flow of consultation
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
First visit: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Revisit: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Revisiting patients with appointment are accepted at any time within consultation hours.
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
New Year’s holidays (from December 29 to January 3)
Monday to Friday (excluding holidays): 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To make a new appointment
Contact by e-mail is here
Please write your name and telephone number on your e-mail.
To change your appointment
〒541-8567 3-1-69, Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Subway Tanimachi 4-chome Station 1-minute walk
From Monday to Friday
3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, New Year’s Holidays (December 29 to January 3)
1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Intensive care unit (ICU)
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.Inquiries and Guide for Visitors are here
Hall event information
- Guidance of our from February to March center scheduled event cancellation
- Announcement of skin care classroom next time Friday, March 13 holding
- On Wednesday, February 19, we hold classic concert.
- Request about new coronavirus infectious disease
- Second opinion
- Palliative care center
- Consultation, counseling and support service center
- Nutritional guidance room (including NTS)
- Disabled persons
- Patients association "1.3.5 no Kai"
- Patients with oral cavity, pharyngeal cancer society
- NPO corporation connection open space (patient interchange the second floor of the ridge)
- Renaissance campaign support center (patient interchange the third floor of the ridge)